Sunday, January 18, 2009

what is a dear friend?

many of us has friends, but how many of us has dear friend. How can we count him or her as a dear friend?

well in my opinion dear friend should be more than just an ordinary friends. Dear friend should wish and help his friend as much as he can. He should not related any of his secrets to anyone else because he trust you so that he pass his message to you. If anyone do this we should not count him as a dear friend.

I think of if quite often of this truth and sometimes sorry to myself that many times i did related my friends secrets to someone else, he or her, that they should not know. When i did this i had to ask myself all the time of the question, Why did i do that? sometimes i got the answer but so many times i was frustrated.

so to all my friends who i had betrayed i am deeply sorry now and you should not anymore count me as even your ordinary friends. i know that the broken glass can not be fixed to be as before. please do not hesitate to call me anymore I understand of my situation well.

really sorry to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment