Sunday, January 18, 2009

the poem in my memory

many of us fancy some poems and still remember it even when we are getting older. After some time passed i remember a poem and whenever i think of it i feel very happy. This is the poem that i still remember after 35 years already passed.

the wind is high,
the sky is blue
i am here
but where are you

what ever you are,
where ever you be
on land or on sea,
i still love you.

love is like a war
easy to start
but hard to stop

what ever you are
where ever you be
on land or on sea
please remember me dear

it is a love poem but whenever i think of it i feel the happy atmosphere when i was young and stayed with my friends at the high school.

i am 54 now and unbelievable that after 35 years i still remember the poem vividly like every things has just passed by me yesterday.

i feel like i am young again, young at my heart even my body is weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment