Friday, January 30, 2009

end of chinese new year festival

This evening today i run again on the Songkhla beach near my house. Today my wife also runs along. After we run together for about 5 minutes my wife could not go any longer because this is her first day so she wants to run at the road near our house instead. So i off alone on the beach as usual.

Today is the last day for the Chinese new year festival so fewer people are on the beach. last weeks many people from areas near this place came to this beautiful beach . They came in families, with couples, lovers, group of friends and some came alone. on my running route i chatted with some people too. That was very good for me to see them at the beach near my house.

So many people come to visit this place while many of us also go to other places. People do no satisfy with what they have. That is normal i think.

I love this place very much thought not so often that i come to enjoy the atmosphere. Mostly i run in the evening about 1 or 2 hours only. Some days if i am too tired during the day work so i just skip my routine.

Out of people on the way i also see things like stone, trees, seashells, rock in the sea and many more things. i like to see it all especially stone on the beach. there are many forms but mostly round. i feel that each stone has its own history. If i can know its background so I may know how long it has been there or what i has seen on this planet.

i feel that there are so many things around me to learn only i open my eyes to see and think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment