Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is the wonderful world.

From views of the world

Dear friends, boys and girls i have very wonderful experiences to share with you today.

well if you had read my previous articles on msn again which i wrote this morning you will know that i was extremely sad this morning because when i was in a very good mood my image of a beautiful lady business women was torn apart by only a word.
stupid !!
That word destroy my day dearly. i was not happy for the rest of the day.

this evening on my way back home just nearly to my house drove pass the beach, songkhla beach. I saw so many people so i had thought that it might be nice to run at that time.

Just right when i park my car i put on my t shirt, short pant and a tennis shoes and off shooting out to the beautiful bech.it was so nice at that time . i saw the sparkling light of the twilight sun on the drifting sea. the golden sand was so nice that i was stunned when i saw it. i was here for a long time but never feel such beauties of the nature like today. All my misery was washed out and i kept on running on the beautiful beach. i was tired but my mind was fresh of the oxygen into my cells and the happiness hormone poured over my weary body.

I saw many things on my running path. I saw lovers walking hand in hand, stealing a kiss, see friends running together as well as families with kids, people cycled passed by in groups. flock of Birds flew in the twilight sun. all this nature shines into my eyes vividly until i can not help to share with you all.

friends i wish that you all are with me, running together in very good weather of twilight sun. we can sit down on the big stones and chat of our life that passed by us.

my life is not long in the future may be not longer than 15 rainy seasons to come. i wish that one day we will all unite again as we used to do in our younger age.

i am longing to see you all, dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment