Monday, January 19, 2009

amazing life.

it is amazing this thing call life.

i have heard many people said about life in different shades. Some said life is beautiful but some said life is difficult, ugly, interesting, dull, wonderful or even boring. So life has many shades according to what he view of it.

and in all this views you may want to know what is my view? or what my view is of life?

for a man who has experiences 54 rainy seasons i think life is interesting because i have seen many views all those i said before. I had experiences of sorrow, miserable life, difficult and happiness in different times. once when i was in the midddle east i worked in Hotel business i had seen life of outside the hotel as very very difficult life, hot and humid all the time unlike the life in the hotel which was completely different. i even think how could those people outside could live but anyway they have been survived for a long time in the long history of their lives.

after i came back from the places i had another different experiences. i had married, had children of my own which bring me happiness to fulfill ,my life. My elder daughter is blind to some people that is miserable but to me i think that is good. becasue i can take good care of her and since we all have to take care so my family love each other more and more from this. Who knows if we do not have a blind child in our family we may not understand others as much as this.

so i think life is amazing, beautiful and sorrow too up to what i value it.

what is your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment