Monday, January 19, 2009

my msn again

i had got very sad lessons this morning regarding using my msn. the experiences that people may not see things at the same perspective as i am. Something that i think that is good such as caring and expressing my self freely but somepeople may not think as i expected and think that i should reduce it down a bit.

Well ! i have to accept that i was not happy very much this morning because when i came in i expected that i should have priviledge to have good morning becasue i could sleep well last night thought it was quite late.

When i opened my msn this morning i was shocked to see many cursing, explanations on my screen. Something that i had already made it clear last night. i asked to stop because i did not want to argue of the topic anymore but it was useless. cursing and doubting explanations still came in. So i had to say goodbye.

after i came back to my sense i thought it much of using msn and other voip programs anylonger. is it really useful to use it both skype and msn? Becasue when i look back all the time lately i was so upset manytimes and made myself very much unhappy.

many of my american friends know how to use the programs well and used to use it before but they do not use it any longer. may be they have the same experinces as me and decided to stop too. only they are braver than me to stop using it longer.

I had terminated both programs many times from my computer but eventually i installed it back again. as i said that it rooted too deep in my mind to use the programs until i gave myself up many times. i was not happy when i gave up because it showed the weakness of myself. Now this time i decided to do it again but may be i will not do it but rather control myself in using it. I want to see too how long i can bear the need to use it.

i hope that i can be more reasonable in doing so.

prey for me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment