Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the new day, dawn of life

i woke up at 3.30 a.m this morning and couldn't anymore go on my sleeping.As a man of age 54 i think 6 hours may be enough for resting each day because i slept so early last night.

i have just coming to look at my life now. wondering how i have lived up this so long. I have passed so many things since i was born. I should have died since i was a child when i was very sick, as my father told me, because of some serious sickness which he did not know what it was. That was the first time of.

I was nearly shot down in the crash of October 6, when the political riot occurred in Bangkok. I and my wife were in the middle of rainy bullets that came to us in all directions but we managed to survived anyway.

When i was in the middle east, working in the hotel business, the heat there and the dust storm was nearly kill me and my friends . Lost in the desert for 2 days without any food and the heat that rose nearly 70. That was a serious situations but we managed to come up to the village and back to the hotel after the dust storm.

An old Chinese says there never have an unending party. That is true. We have friends , dear friends and many others who are very good to us. All my life out of business i had helped some of my friends until they can stand on their feet. After that i just pulled myself out because i do not want any reward. Friends should help friends the best he can.

After the party i am glad that there is still a friend who still help me to wash the floor and clean the mess from the party, others left to their own house. I know that we will have parties again and still i will invite them but this my friend left i will have to give him the best seat, tea, i can, of course. We will sit down, zip some tea,or lay down chat until we fall in sleep, may be until dawn.

We learn much when we are sad or when we are in trouble. I knew some of my friends who i think he can help but in time of my trouble which i think he can help but just sorry, can not help. we learn who will sit at our bed when we are sick or who will pad our back when we cry. Mostly are those who are close to us now but we just ignore them because we are very close, may be too close. That is one thing i learn, too close will loose, too tight will drop. Thanks.

Nearly dawn now and i am talking to myself in the darkness. it is still dark but soon there will be light shines to wake up all creatures again as it is since this world exist. This is the new day and i wish that today will not be like yesterday. I will have to travel again to my daughter's school and will be free again for 8 hours. The free 8 hours that i had to sit, walk, alone and talking to no one.Quite bitter situation that a father has to bear.

the new day, new dawn of my life that i wish this is the good day for me.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment