Saturday, January 17, 2009

dear friends

friends all,
The bright sunrise is shining through the small hole of my window this morning after the rainy dark night. i woke up early this morning and wonder what the beautiful world this is today. the sunrise is so yellow that it diminish all other flowers on my desk look so dim. after the restless night i feel very much better today. sometimes when people come to know something that bother him for a long time then after his eyes are clear they can see the beautiful sky as so bright as it is again.

i have to admit that lately i was not much of myself because i clinged to something that i do not know what it was. my mind was like in a haze and my brain was so washed out. may be because i am older or because some chemical, hormone, on my body change a bit. of course at this age everyone will have the hormone effect more or less will be.

i just want to tell you that your friend, thavisak, is back and will come to write of his views of things he sees again. i hope i can keep on my habit of writing as before.

don't pity me of my ignorant as a little boy for the times passed by months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment