Saturday, January 17, 2009

my music

i know that we have different taste of music , some like classic or some like pop but for me i like all music only my mood in each situation that count.

last week i stumbled to my about 100 cds, about 1000 songs, to choose for the songs that i like most. after i finished them i had some counting and, to my astonishment, i really have about 30 songs that i like most ranging from music alone to with vocal of various singers. in all this i had separated it to only music alone about 12 songs and the rest with vocals.

i had made a separated cd and use it to listen for my own pleasure when i am on computer to update this my blog.

i know that some of you may like to hear some of my choices so just leave your address and i will send you some.

No comments:

Post a Comment