Monday, January 19, 2009

msn

yes, msn. i am sure that all voip programs that people are using most in the internet is msn. for a long time in the past i opposed to people who used msn because i saw them using it and they just did it days and nights. i did not want to be its slave.

not long ago a friend of mine asked me to use it. With unavoidable reasons i had to use it and after a while i understand that why so many people like it so much.

we have to accept that the msn is the only tool that it can bring us closer. telephone can do but only to some extent. msn can transfer files, talking and viewing each other in real time with the lowest cost.

after i used it for a while then i was its slave. i have to sign in whenever i am free, to see if any of my friend's account are online and if they are online should i call them or not, are they busy or may interrupt them if i call? those are the questions that i had to answer. i had to gaze at my screen all the time and if no one call then i was frustrated.

Those are the things that has happened in my past months that i used msn. sometimes i even fight with my friends online. I know that it is not good but when we chat for a while we get in each other's life deeper and deeper. so when we do that of course our temper rise and fight without any reasonable reason.

one day when the most unreasonable reasons came to the peak i had to think of the use of msn. some questions came up, should i used msn anymore? what would happen to my free time after cutting msn line and so on. i could not answer all these questions arised so in order to know i deleted all my msn program from my computer. it was good for a while but my habit on using msn has rooted in my mine too deep until i longed so much to use it again. i talked to my friend and he gave me a good reason.

computer is not wrong, msn is not wrong but what is wrong is myself. i who can not control myself good enough so it is me who should be deleted from internet and in this world too.

i came back to my sense so i installed it again my msn and using it until now only in one condition that i will answer calls or not up to myself and i will not call any of my accounts to avoid any interruption to my dear friends.

i am happier now when i am not its slave. so i learn that being slave to anything or anyone is unwise as we are human beings. We should be free.

free man as i am now.

are you free too?

No comments:

Post a Comment