Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mr.Ken

Yesterday I did some exercise as usual. I ran on the long beach in the fresh evening air. It was beautiful evening again but today is something special because it was my evening birthday. On the way I chatted with a retired man from California. His name is Ken.

Ken has been living in this city for 5 years already. He has married to an Indonesian lady and he liked this place very much. He lived in a hotel suit in town with three units and having his own cooking kitchen, Chokedee hotel room 306. Originally he was a farmer, planted apple for a long time in Washington, and so tired of seeing apple then he retired. He said “I have seen enough apples so I want to see something else, enough is enough”

Ken wants to buy a house on the beach and he asked me to check for the price of a house that he saw last month. I will help him on the issue.

It was good to me when I run because I had chances to know more people and I learned that many people, especially foreigners here need friends who can speak English because there are only few people who can do that.

May be I can help more people here to enjoy the beautiful city in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment