Sunday, February 1, 2009

My birthday 2009

I wake up quite early this morning, 4 a.m. Today is not my birthday yet but I just want to write something about it today.

To many people their birthday is important because they will celebrate of their occasion when they came to this world. To me i do not give the importance much of that sense but rather i will use this occasion to look back of my life in the past year. I do not do every year because some times I even forgot that it was my birthday that day. last year while I was at my hometown ,cutting the grass of my lawn, one of my friends rang me and said " happy birthday". I said " oh, my birthday already?". Sometimes it happened that way on my birthday.

What has happened to me last year? There were many things happened in my life both happiness and sadness. As I am now coming to 55 years old my health is of course wearier as well as a hazier mind I become. I can not focus my thought as sharp as before. I have tried to solve the problems by having more exercises. I run in the evening almost every day on the beach nearby my house. It helps me very much both physical and mental health. The fresh evening air refreshed me very much.

My family, my wife and my kids, all are having sound health. Thanks to who or whatever that give us this precious gift. On December my elder daughter, Rose, has had her left eye surgery. The surgery went out well. She can see a little clearer now. On the last day before we got out from the hospital I forgot my atm card at home so I had to borrow some money for the charges from my friend, Somkiat Suwandpetch. Thanks for his generous but when I tried to return the debt he said " that is the new year gift for your daughter". I didn't know what to say. That was not much money but in the time when I needed it most and someone offered it, I was totally stunned.

Was it a good year for me last year? I have to say that I love the past year of my life. We bought a piece of land at Songkhla so on our weekend we always go there to plant some vegetables and trees. The most important thing is that we, my family, will spend our life together sweating. It is such a beautiful time for us all.

So my friends, this is my birthday this year. I wish you all happiness and being on your silk road whereever you go and whatever you do.

My sincere wish to you all on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment