Sunday, February 15, 2009

Senses of humor

From views of the world


Classical Piano -
yesterday i browsed the internet putting the word proverbs becasue i just want to see some good proverbs to cheer up myself. I saw many interesting websites with interesting proverbs but what was interesting was that in many sites there were also funny quotes too.

When i browsed inside there were many quotes that i could not help myself chuckled at it. for example these top 10 short funny quotes at

http://www.short-funny-quotes.com/top_ten_quotes.html
which i can not help myself from chuckle when i saw it.

"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"
Short and funny quote by, Homer J Simpson.

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"
Short funny quotes, Unknown.

"I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house."
Short funny quotes by, Zsa Zsa Gabor


"I remmember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof."
Short and funny quotes, Rodney Dangerfield

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world," Calvin.

and many more which you can check it there.

after the world economic crisis people are more serious and uncertain of their future so the senses of humor is one of the feelings that help them feel that the world is not too cruel of them in leading their life.

life is totally up to our views, it can be cruel or happy.
Choose one because you can not have both at the same time.
I choose to say cheeseeeeee! in the morning.
What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment