Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The lost friends

In our life there are many things that we think that are very important. Without it we can live in the world uncomfortably or sometimes we can not live on at all. For example air, water and etc.

Those are the things that are very important for our living day life which I don’t argue with it.

But once I chatted with my friends and we discussed about this topic “what is really worth in our life?” We had named many things too but he said one thing that we feel very important is the things that we had lost them.

It is true that we don’t see its importance if we have it but once we do not have or we lost it then we will realize that the things are very very important.

The air is full in our earth and free so we do not feel its importance but once we do not have it then we see its importance.
When we need to use a match to light up a fire but we had lost it then we see how important it is.

Once my friend said easy come easy go. I think it is true and any free things are no value.

I wish that my friends will not loose any friends because he is too close, or provide free education. Because only when he lost his friends then he will understand how importance his friend is to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment