Thursday, March 5, 2009

relationship

we all have to trust someone in our live. This is what a friend of mine just told me last night and i fully agree with him.
this friend of mine his wife has just asked for a divorce after married him for ten years. she is going to marry my friend's best friend.

I think our live is just a blank canvas waiting for us to put colors on it. We can do anything with our live,to stay with someone or to depart someone, only that what we do should not hurt others that we care. in my life i used to trust someone who i thought that i would stay with her for the rest of my life but later she departed me. i only trust my wife nowadays with my life.

in relationship with others we should be sincere and care. without the true feelings of care then there is no use to make friends because sooner or later your friends will find out and not any true friends can accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment