Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beautiful Songkhla beach

I have a habit of going out to the beach in the evening. I run in the evening from my house a long the beach almost every day but not always that I go to the beach in the morning, early morning. Today I went there in the early morning, about 7 a.m, and so I found some different atmosphere completely different from the evening usual scene that I see every day.

In this morning I saw only a few people at the beach and it was very clean. There were old retired men and women exercised on the beach and some sat on the chairs under those trees. The place was very quiet and peaceful. The sea was calm in the sparkling bright sun.

I sat on a lonely chair and looked at the reading pose monument on the road circle. I felt that whenever we were alone in a peaceful place we could think of things more clearly. I thought of many things that I had done lately. Something brought me unhappiness and some caused unhappiness to others too.

I went back after sat there for an hour. I had some new views of life.

Stay on today not of yesterday or for tomorrow.

Thanks to the Songkhla beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment